IV Vitamin C Mechanisms Of Action
- Shutting down Energy production: Cancer uses Glucose to create Lactic acid (anaerobic respiration) as its preferred energy production. It is a fast way to produce energy in a very short time ( to fuel the growth of cancer). IV Vitamin C blocks this anaerobic respiration and changes it to more aerobic respiration. Essentially IV Vitamin C starves the cancer of its prime energy source. To do this effectively the IV vitamin C must be given regularly and at relatively high doses, only achievable by intravenous methods.
- Detoxification: Vitamin C is vital in the detoxification process, most cancers are associated with a carcinogenic toxin.
- Ability to kill cancer cells: Not scientifically proven but many studies show improved survivability when IV Vitamin C is used
Why IV Vitamin C versus Oral Vitamin C ?
It’s all about the dose.
Oral Vitamin C can only achieve a certain level in the blood and while it is good it’s not good enough to achieve the goals required in cancer care.
We would recommend you supplement with oral vitamin C in between IV doses
IV Vitamin C Protocol
A two-month course is initially advised:
Twice weekly for 4 weeks
Once weekly for 4 weeks
We offer a package of reduced pricing if the twelve-week course is purchased upfront – and we offer a pro-rata refund on patients not making the twelve weeks.
Aggressive cancers – may receive daily dosing at increasing doses to achieve suppression of growth.
Maintenance IV Vitamin C – is advised eg patients undergoing additional chemotherapy to aid detoxification.
How to Synergise IV Vitamin C to make it lethal to cancer
Shutting down the energy production cancer occurs in two simple ways :
- Stopping Cytosol fermentation ie preventing Lactic Acid production
- Reducing mitochondrial respiration
Reducing mitochondrial respiration involves reducing the effectiveness of the pathways of electron transfer complexes I – V in the cancer cells.
We have two readily available compounds to synergize the effectiveness of IV Vitamin C
- Artemsin – Chinese herbal remedy
- Doxycycline – an antibiotic that has some extra immune-modulating characteristics.